JKC was formed in 1993 as a specialist family law firm built by and serving the local community. Sustained growth since then has enabled us to expand our specialist services to reflect the growing and diverse needs of the community with our Client base ranging from individuals through to FTSE 100 companies.
One thing however, has remained the same: we always strive to maintain that personal touch for which we have become known and valued by our Clients.
Our lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge across several disciplines. So we are confident that we can assist you with most legal concerns you may have including, but not limited, to:
- on an individual basis, all areas pertaining to family law, relationships, domestic abuse, wills and probate.
- as a corporate entity, all areas of commercial litigation and employment law, including strategic planning.
After an initial consultation we will build a team of professionals around you and your specific requirements. This focused approach ensures that you have access to the very best support in the most cost effective manner at all times.
Our commitment to you:
- Bespoke: we will get to know you and your specific requirements and recommend a pragmatic strategy that is the best fit for you / your company.
- Proactive: we will always endeavour to be flexible and pre-emptive; strategising on your behalf, and updating you at every step of the journey.
- Straight-talking: We will always provide no-nonsense straight talking advice. That is, we will explain and guide you through the process jargon free, clearly outlining your rights, obligations and options at every step.
- Compassionate: we know that often legal proceedings are driven by necessity which can be stressful and upsetting, so we will be as supportive as we can.
- Strong Values: we are a passionate and dedicated, diverse firm with strong ethical values, which we will bring to bear in everything we do.
We believe in the power of giving back and regularly support our local community and charities through food and monetary donations.