At Jane Kaim Caudle LLP our expert team combine considerable understanding and application of UK employment law with first-hand experience and knowledge of the workplace.
Whether you are an employee or employer, it is important to have an experienced solicitor to protect you and assert your rights. The laws that govern employment issues are complex and require a thorough understanding in order to achieve your goals whether through negotiation or litigation. Our specialist employment team have long standing experience in dealing with complex matters and bringing them to a satisfactory conclusion for all parties.
Our employment law services include representation in the following areas:
- Compromise Agreements – Negotiation of Your Terms
- Breach of Contract
- Age Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Sex Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Unfair Dismissal
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Redundancy and Rights on Termination of Employment
- Collective and Individual Redundancy
- Restrictive Covenants
- Working Time Regulations