Jane Kaim Caudle LLP was established in 1992. We consider ourselves to be a friendly, approachable and flexible firm of Solicitors, having served the local communities of Watford for over 17 years.
The continued success of our firm is based on our commitment and dedication to working in the best interests of our clients at all times.
Jane Kaim Caudle LLP undertakes both private and publicly funded work, holds legal aid contracts in family, and is members of the Law Society Advanced Family Panel.
We are a professional, friendly firm who work closely together as a team. We listen to all our clients and discuss their individual needs with them. We consider their resources when advising what options are available to them. We will give clear information about the cost of our work.
We have good working relationships with other lawyers and also local agencies, contact centres, mediators etc.
We are familiar with the procedures of local agencies including Courts, CAFASS Officers and Social Services. We are located opposite the Watford County Court which enables us to act quickly on all emergency matters.
We aim to provide our clients:
- A sensitive, constructive and cost effective approach to all issues
- A professional and supportive understanding service at highly competitive rates
- Encourage fair negotiated settlements in order to avoid costly Court proceedings
- Ensure that you understand your rights and obligations, identify issues and address them promptly thereby minimising your legal costs
- Explain the mediation process to you and refer you to mediation or other organisations if appropriate
We are traditional in our ideals but original in our thinking. Whatever your legal problem we are here to help you.